Vacuum casting – Production of Prototypes made of Resins
Cut down the time required for development with vacuum casting and save 90 p.c. of the usual tool expenses. The advantages:
- Prototypes within one day
- A hundred per cent exact prototype of the master model
- Large variety of material
- Large selection of colours including crystal-clear
- All degrees of hardness and texture are possible
Simple and safe handling
The complete Cyclone system is a compact shell building factory, which combines the following 5 stations, requiring very little space
- 2 slurry tanks
- 2 rainfall sanders
- Linear drive
- PLC control, control panel and display
- High-speed drying chamber
The Cyclone is the first machine for producing a complete shell at the push of a button in less than 4 hours.
It is ideal for the fabrication of prototypes and for batch production. With a maximum tree size of 500 x 500 mm it is especially suited for prototyping and investment casting service companies.