Serious work, Serious technology. Introducing the Handyscan 3D scanners.
The Handyscan 3D portable laser scanning technology has proven to be reliable, accurate and very easy to use. Using triangulation and binocular vision, the Handyscan 3D scanner can actually self-position itself to a unique dynamic referencing system on the pipeline, which ensures high measurement repeatability and accuracy. The resulting 3D scan is perfectly scaled to be representative of the real geometry and allows easy visualization of surface defects.
Handyscan 3D stand out as the most accurate and portable 3D scanners on the market today. Because we know that you are serious about your work, we have developed an extensive line of 3D laser scanners that will work wherever you need them to. Thousands of units later, our 3D scanners are living up to their reputation of reliability and versatility.
3D scanners are often used for modeling three dimensional models which may be used for a future 3D rendering. 3D scanners from the Handyscan 3D line-up are self-positioning truly portable handheld laser scanners that boast the latest technological innovations and offer powerful and efficient functionalities.Our 3D scanners have been designed to maximize your needs while fitting with your current budget. If you are looking for easy-to-use laser scanners, please select a 3D laser scanner below.
The Handyscan 3D™ line-up is a line of unique laser scanning systems. Compared to traditional scanners, these revolutionary scanners significantly streamline many engineering tasks.
Top 7 reasons to choose the Handyscan 3D line-up of products :
- No external tracking devices needed (no CMM, portable arms, etc.)
- Innovative positioning targets and easy setup (reflective self-adhesive material)
- Complete freedom of movement (virtually no limitations on scan orientation or accessibility in confined spaces due to the scanner’s truly portable design)
- Using the Handyscan 3D scanners is as easy as it can get
- Shortest learning curve for laser scanners in any category
- Easy to set up and scan. Users are up and ready to start scanning in under 2 minutes
- Data quality. The Handyscan 3D scanners yield some of the best data quality available in laser scanning technologies
- Improvements with the Handyscan 3D scanners. High flexibility for data processing and management
- Superior technical specifications
- Low scanner and scan setup costs
- Low investment, high ROI, and low maintenance costs
- Short learning curve
- From plant to plant
- In-house or onsite
- Great for service jobs
- Works in confined places
- No part size limits for best results
- Capable of scanning parts of any color
- The Handyscan 3D scanners are lightweight and ergonomic.
- They allow use on long periods of time without any discomfort.