Trojans conducts trainings on CAD/CAM/CAE, Probing, Inspection and Reverse Engineering. Some of these are in-house and the others are collaborations with other organizations. Trojans has conducted training in collaboration with the following:
- Pakistan Industrial Technical Assistance Center (PITAC)
- Skill Development Council (SDC)
- Higher Education Commission (HEC)
- Leading universities including GIKI, NUST, UET
The Certified Training Program Courses are designed for all the Creo users whether they are casual users who would like to have a brief overview into the capabilities and its philosophy; or advanced users who want to become proficient in the usage of Creo 2.0 as quickly as possible.
TROJANS professionals have their roots in the training business and understand that at the core of all efficient engineering departments is a well trained and qualified staff. This is the reason we created a full line of curriculum designed for Creo 2.0. Our focus in each of these classes will be:
- Live Classroom (International Support during training sessions)
- Pro/Ficiency (for assessing, improving, and learning along with online accounts at PTC Pro/Ficiency)
- Training/Support Material
You will focus on learning core-modeling skills in this comprehensive, hands-on course. Topics include:
- Creo Parametric
- Creating Production Drawings
- Advanced Part Modeling
- Advanced Assembly Management
- Sheet Metal
- Surfacing Modeling
- Advanced Assembly
- Advanced Surfacing
- Complete Mold Design
- CNC Machining
- Electrical Cabling
- Structural and Thermal Simulation
Training courses include a comprehensive design project that enables you to practice your acquired skills by creating realistic parts, assemblies, and drawings.
Trojans has been conducting various training sessions. These trainings have been financed by different organizations like UK Aid, US Aid and GIZ.
|Name of Course||Project||No. of Trainees||Duration|
|CAD/CAM/CAE||Ilm Ideas||120||30 Days|
|PLM & CAD/CAM/CAE||NUST||50||1 Year|
After completing the course you will be well prepared to work effectively on product design projects using Creo 2.0.
You will receive the following items with this course:
- After Successful training you will receive a Certificate from Trojans and PTC.
- Free Quick Reference Card that enables you to quickly look up frequently-used information when working with PTC’s Creo.
- Student guides that complement the lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on lab exercises.
We help you realize value quickly
Our standardized training service packages are designed to be low-risk and quick to value.
To join the training session Please Contact:
# 271, Street # 55, F-11/4, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Ph: 92-51-2291442, 2297777